Monday, July 2, 2018

March 5, 2018

Good morning, everyone!
I can't believe it's already March! So crazy, the time flies! 
This week has been one of many changes. As some of you know, I've gotten Facebook back! It's been so strange to have this tool, I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. But it's been wonderful. Sister Marshall has been teaching me some things, and we're learning as we go. We've been able to find some people in the ward who we don't know through Facebook, so that's very exciting!
Zone conference was this week, and it was wonderful as always. We talked a lot about our new technology and social media, so many things to learn!
We've also been preparing for Trevor's baptism. Everything is coming together, and we are so excited for him! He is an amazing person to serve with.
This week, my eyes have been opened to all of the tools that Heavenly Father gives us because he loves us and wants us to succeed! With technology, the essays released by the church (which I just found out about yesterday from Bishop Bezas), and Jesus the Christ (I've just started studying it again, such an amazing book!), and everything else, it's impossible for us to deny that Heavenly Father has left us alone on this earth. He love us! He wants us to return! He has given us all of the tools we need to succeed! 
Love you all so much! Have an amazing week! Remember that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of you (because I know He does)!!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment