Wednesday, November 14, 2018

October 22, 2018

So surprise! I ran out of time to write anything about this week. Oops!
But the most important thing I think I can say about this week is that I am in love with Mountain Home. And I LOVE Sister Stevenson SO much!!! We have had such an amazing week - with the work and in our companionship - and I am so happy that the Lord put me here :)
Love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Carlson

1-3) We did comp study at the park with a ton of ponds and many many duckies :) I didn't get enough ducky pictures, but just trust me when I say there were SO MANY!
4) I had MLC (leadership meeting) on Tuesday, so Sister Stevenson was with our beautiful Sister Manuia and Sister Foth. In an unseen turn of events, Sister Stevenson and I were stranded in Glenns Ferry (45 minutes from Mountain Home), so for the remainder of the evening we spent time with the sisters! Their dinner appointment was very gracious about feeding 4 instead of 2 missionaries...
5) Shadow, Sister Borgelthaus's kitty :)
6) One of the girls we are teaching told me that I needed to come to our next lesson in jeans and a t-shirt, no glasses or name tag, with an afro and with my nose cut off (among other things). Instead of that, I drew a picture of the 2 of us together looking very silly! :D
7) We met a lady who wasn't really interested in hearing our message, but she gave us a tamale...woot! This picture goes no where else, though.....
8-9) Sister Stevenson and I found this wooden horse by the dumpster at out church building and we obviously had to take pictures with it.... :)
10-11) And last but CERTAINLY not least, our t-rex friend :) Watching her fun around the house was SO funny (all of us were busting up laughing) with the suit on, but as you can see she was not very happy about taking a picture with us... :/









Displaying 20181021_195616.jpg

Displaying 20181021_195619.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment