Monday, November 26, 2018

November 19, 2018

Hello beautiful family of mine! The internet in our library has been cut, so I'm currently writing to you from my smart cellular device :^)
The lesson I learned this week (and that I'm continuing to learn) is that Satan literally hates us and wants us to be miserable, he wants us to fail and doesn't want us to get back to our Heavenly home. Uplifting, I know. But I also know that our Father in Heaven loves us and that He wants us to return home to Him (changed and strengthened and improved). I know that Jesus Christ loves us too, and He's eager (definition: "having a strong or impatient wish to do something") to assist us in our journey back home. But He won't force us to take His hand. We need to reach for Him, trust Him, and let Him lift us back up so we can continue forward on the path back to God. This act (leap) of faith is the first step to healing and progression. No matter how scary it can seem, Jesus Christ is the most reliable friend in the whole world. He will ALWAYS catch you!!
I love you all so so many! I have a lot to be grateful for, having all of you 💕 Have a good week and Happy Thanksgiving!!
💕
Sister Carlson

PS - district picture this week (our last district council, saaad)! Sorry that's the only picture I have, I'm super lame ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment