Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 5, 2018

Okay! Wow! We're already in November, time is flying by too too fast!
This week was fun. I am grateful for the wonderful members that we have the opportunity to work with here in these wards - they take care of us and nurture us and, more importantly, they are always looking for opportunities to serve and teach. They are eager to be involved. I love being here in this area, and I love these people (especially the amazing people we're teaching!). I love Sister Stevenson and my district and Sister Borgelthaus and Shadow. I love this opportunity I have to grow and be a missionary. I'm grateful that God has given me this opportunity to strengthen my testimony BY sharing it with others.
I love you all so much! Have a great week!
<3
Sister Carlson

PS - next preparation day is on Tuesday, so it will be a minute before I talk to you again. Love you!!
PPS - My actual favorite picture of the week <3


1) So this was Halloween night :) I saved this silly kitty face set thing from Christmas last year (thanks mom and dad!), so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use it! I was trying to model with our house cat, Shadow, but she doesn't really want to be held...like ever :)
2) On Saturday, we helped rake some leaves (it was Sister Stevenson's first time!!) and Sister Noyce kindly took some pictures for us. This photo was taken right before a leaf fight ensued... :)
3-5) Last preparation day - we went to a corn maze and then carved pumpkins!
 6-7) This preparation day - we went onto the military base here in Mountain home and did some bowling and mini golf! Just for your information and entertainment, our names in bowling were Abish, Ruth, Eglon, Huzzab, Helawoman, and Lubim :D








No comments:

Post a Comment