Monday, November 26, 2018

November 26, 2018

Hey fam-bam!
I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! Gratitude strengthens the heart! Ours was great, we had transfers all day :) Sister Stevenson left me (SO saaaaad!!) and went to Twin Falls with Sister Gossling (she's the happiest, most wholesome person I've ever met in my life) and my companion Sister Bryan just came from Twin! She is from Indiana and came out a transfer after me - we're both dying soon! It's crazy that we're both so close, and I don't think I like it very much...
The very most wonderful and exciting thing that happened this week is that Jenna was baptized!! She is my favorite 9 year old (she is SO sassy!) and I am so proud of her. Being here with her along this process and seeing her grow has been such a privilege, and I can't over state how proud I am of her!! The baptism was beautiful as was the confirmation.
Other than that, we've been eating, living, and breathing Light the World. I am SO excited for this initiative!! You guys,December 1st is THIS SATURDAY. We have no time to lose in preparing and planning how we'd like to participate in LtW this year! There is so much to do in so little time - get those calendars out (or downloaded), watch those videos, and get together with your family and plan how you are going to come together and light the world, light your community, light your family, and light your faith. Talk to the missionaries too, they may have some good ideas too!! Let's do this!!!
Love you all!!
<3
Sister Carlson

1) Jenna's baptism!!!!!!!
2-3) I need to preface my ugly picture with a cute one... :) The park next to our house is putting out all their Christmas decorations and we HAD to go take some pictures! I love Sister Stevenson SO much (she's my bean)
4) We were walking on Saturday because we're sharing the car with the other sisters, so here is Sister Bryan and me preparing to brave the cold (it was so so cold)

















































No comments:

Post a Comment