Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 12, 2018

Wow hello! What a week it's been! I'm still reeling from all the things, I'll outline just a few:
We had zone conference! Yay! And I saw some of my favorite people, Sister Holland and Sister Cook! Sister Cook updated me a little bit about my last area, and our friend Jason was baptized!! I am so excited for him! Now he's preparing to go to the temple this Saturday and I am so so happy for him :')
Then yesterday we had MLC! It was like drinking from a fire hydrant. I am so overwhelmed with all the things that we need to do! Speaking of that, I would like to invite all of you (if you have computer access) to go onto the website lighttheworld.org or https://www.mormon.org/christmas to start preparing for Light the World, which will be starting December 1st!! There is a calendar for themes of every week leading up to Christmas, lessons for Home Evening, videos, and just general excitement and happiness! There will be so many opportunities to serve, love, and Give as He Gave (which is our theme this year). There are so many amazing opportunities to reach out this Christmas season, friend to friend and neighbor to neighbor, and this campaign holds so many suggestions and ideas for you to #LighttheWorld this year! ðŸŒŸ
Then (I'll finish up here), Sister Stevenson and I were blessed to meet 3 new people who are interested in the gospel. This happened through our amazing ward members and my observant and perceptive companion. The Lord has been blessing us so much, but I think this is one of the most poignant and obvious examples of it. I feel so blessed to be part of these people's eternal progression back to their Father in Heaven. I am grateful that God can use me, an imperfect vessel, to bring this message of peace and joy to His children in this part of the vineyard! What a privilege this is!
I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week and don't forget to fan your flame of faith so you can light up those around you ðŸŒŸ
💞
Sister Avery Carlson

So idk what order these are all in, so this may be a little messed up...
1-4) A mix of zone conference and MLC pictures! You'll notice that 3/4 of these pictures have Sister Holland in them....I just love her a lot, okay??? Then the box collage is Sister Reisinger (another fave)...she is going home next week and isn't having it LOL!
5) My tiny companion's first icicle!! <333333
6) Funny Walmart sweater from this morning (my personal favorite was one that had a unicorn popping out and it said believe but the picture isn't saving, so I guess you'll just have to use your imagination lol)










No comments:

Post a Comment