Friday, August 31, 2018

August 27, 2018

Good morning beautiful family of mine!
I don't have a ton to say this week, sorry! But here we go...
Tim was baptized!! Wow!! We are so so happy for him - it's been quite the battle to get him to this point, and it's going to continue on till the end. I am eager to help him continue on this path of discipleship and towards the temple!
We had exchanges this week which was so fun! I went over to the sisters area with Sister Enkhbold and it was so refreshing! I haven't been out of my area on an exchange for like 3 or 4 transfers! And I know as soon as I say this I'll be transferred, but it was fun to be on a bike! We had two really great lessons and other good contacts, so fun! (I also just adore Sister E, so we just had a ball together!)
Have a great week everyone! Love you all!
Sister Carlson







Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment