Monday, December 18, 2017

December 18, 2017

Hello, everyone! 


This is going to be short, sorry about that! :)

This week has been incredible!! There have been so many miracles. All of our numbers have been 0 since I got here, but now we have 3 investigators, 3 potential investigators, and there were 3 non-members at church yesterday! There are a lot of factors as to why this is all happening now, but two main things: 1) Heavenly Father's timing and 2) #LightTheWorld. It's such a blessing to be a missionary during this Christmas season - I feel so blessed that I get a whole TWO Christmas' in the field. 

Also, transfers are on Wednesday (dun dun DUN). But.......Sister Snow and I are staying together!!!! I am so excited, and everyone in the area is excited (this is Sister Snow's 4th transfer in the area, so it was really 50/50). The Lord certainly blesses his missionaries!!

Have a very merry CHRISTmas, everyone!!
Sister Carlson

P.S. - Please tell the Madison ward that I love and miss them and thank you SO much for the package. We got stuff on Saturday and I cried when I saw stuff from the Rountrees 

P.P.S. - So. I accidentally opened one of my packages :) IN MY DEFENSE I thought it was a flat iron and I wanted to use it, and it was a CD player!! And Pentatonix CD's!! If I was a good missionary, I would have waited to use it, but alas..... :D I'm sure Sister Snow is almost sick of it, but I love it so much. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment