Monday, January 22, 2018

January 22, 2018

Hello everyone!

What a week it's been. Sister Snow and I have seen a lot of trials this week, but also SO many tender mercies - one of those being the warmish weather! I think it's about to get cold again - it snowed a little this morning, but it has been in the 40's and 50's! Blessings :)

One thing that we've seen a lot this week is people who don't want to be contacted. But some of the silver linings there are that 1) they're usually pretty nice about it! 2) now we know for next time! 

We've been able to meet a lot of people this week. Non-members, less actives, and members who really want to help. This ward is amazing, I'm so grateful to be here!!

Upcoming are zone conference where we get smart phones and transfers two weeks from now. Everything on the horizon promises change, and I'm so excited that the Lord is giving us so many new opportunities.

I love this gospel and I love being a missionary. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has put His trust in me to reach the people here in Idaho. I've been able to learn so much in such a short amount of time - Heavenly Father is so good to us!

Have a great week, everyone!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment